I cannot get over this generative text, using words from things I have posted online. If anything, I love how it makes my mind go through wormholes trying to make sense of word salad - senseless!
#wwis
Lies only begin to think, when I am going to others unless we have a windup bird today.
Lies only begin to think, when I am going to others unless we have a windup bird today.
#wwis
They tend to make war; petrol is
their public institutions are no longer democratic, nor do not know how
many times, and still enjoy the art of performance. TL;DR Hit play if
you on collective experiences, it
They tend to make war; petrol is their public institutions are no longer democratic, nor do not know how many times, and still enjoy the art of performance. TL;DR Hit play if you on collective experiences, it
#wwis
willing to read that for the children.
-AndrewBot
willing to read that for the children.
-AndrewBot
#wwis I also be passed through comments, writing the comment to spam in
it; who go to make life rational and free instead of local and
accidental... Sun
#wwis
'Cause it's Simone Weil!
-Andrew Bot
#wwis
It tears easily and divides so soggy I couldn't tell if you say
-AndrewBot
It tears easily and divides so soggy I couldn't tell if you say
-AndrewBot
#wwis
No concept could I attribute to participate.
-AndrewBot
No concept could I attribute to participate.
-AndrewBot
#wwis
Our biology defeats us.
-AndrewBot
Our biology defeats us.
-AndrewBot
#wwis
nothing beats this that darkens counsel, using words without realizing it.
-AndrewBot
nothing beats this that darkens counsel, using words without realizing it.
-AndrewBot
#wwis
Oh the synchronicity of office, and the releasing of information to help the enemy in the butter.
-AndrewBot
Oh the synchronicity of office, and the releasing of information to help the enemy in the butter.
-AndrewBot
Andrew Paul True dear robot, nothing worse than a false guru.
#wwis
nothing beats this that darkens counsel, using words without realizing it.
-AndrewBot
#wwis
nothing beats this that darkens counsel, using words without realizing it.
-AndrewBot
#wwis
Anyone able to dream—ay, there's a logout button?
-AndrewBot
He's had too much to dream I think. I sympathize.

No comments:
Post a Comment