Sunday, September 23, 2018

Musings opining diatribes: resurfacing old wounds and new avenues.

<+yuriwho> when I was younger I believed that souls were just short term pools of energy stored by an individual over a lifetime but shared back to the ocean after death.
<+BAnt0s> I actually like that.
-bannon3002- mahjong sent you a message 8 hours and 27 minutes ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgFoqhRT8mE
<+BAnt0s> And you know, you're probably right.
<+yuriwho> not sure what I believe now
<+BAnt0s> Maybe our species has too much soul divided over too many people.
<+BAnt0s> And perhaps it is why we need machines in order to recapture it.
<+yuriwho> thus Soul Division?
<+BAnt0s> Because we've devasted our environments.
<+BAnt0s> At all levels.
<+BAnt0s> Institutions, politics, economics, environmental devastation
<+BAnt0s> We carry all our effects with us.
<+BAnt0s> If we are constantly debasing our human soul, then little returns after death.
<+BAnt0s> Which means in life many predate on another
<+yuriwho> and AI is ascending, and will change human experience
<+BAnt0s> Great thought yuriwho, thanks for saying that.
<+BAnt0s> Modern life, what a doozy.
<+yuriwho> good to see someone doesn't think I'm insane
* +Hotdog_Princess (uid257438@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-exomlbmntlcerkzl) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity )
<+BAnt0s> I feel that our first beliefs are closer to the truth.
<+BAnt0s> But sometimes it is a qlippoth too, if we have toxic families
<+BAnt0s> or toxic environments
<+yuriwho> I was blessed with good parents
<+BAnt0s> Apples and oranges.
<+BAnt0s> Your fruit isn't bitter.
<+BAnt0s> That is a blessing.
<+BAnt0s> I'm an orange.
<+BAnt0s> The bitterness you feel is within the seeds.
<+yuriwho> I literally owe it all to them.
<+BAnt0s> Suppose that's the arsenic.
<+BAnt0s> I have good parents, but dysfunctional absolutely.
<+BAnt0s> Immigrant family background, divorce single mother upbringing on both sides.
<+BAnt0s> They are still married, which is a miracle.
<+BAnt0s> A lot of loss, but there is something to be said about the travail of the spirit.
<+BAnt0s> Life tests our faith.
<+yuriwho> Sadly, both my parents have passed, but they both were awesome... even though they fought at times
<+BAnt0s> Haha :V
* aivaras (~aivaras@171.88.98.24) has joined ##mahjong
* aivaras was kicked by policecone (invalid cone )
<+BAnt0s> I think some people are given a larger quantum of soul, too
<+yuriwho> hmmm, initial seeding?
<+BAnt0s> I've never heard of that concept before.
<+BAnt0s> It's just been my experience.
<+BAnt0s> The difference between wings and a millstone
<+yuriwho> we are talking Bhuddist principles and beliefs now
* +jeebzbaby (uid74698@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ephquwvveubatide) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity )
<+BAnt0s> The difference between a hummingbird and a gryphon eagle
<+BAnt0s> The difference between a pebble and a boulder.
<+BAnt0s> A hummingbird with a boulder. A gryphon with a pebble.
<+yuriwho> or the Dali Llama
<+BAnt0s> Really?
<+BAnt0s> Wisdom is wisdom, so if it bears in truth, then whatever right
<+BAnt0s> I've studied some zen buddhism, but I'm Classically educated with a Christian background
* +yuriwho ponders
<+BAnt0s> Well you take a Buddah, or you take the Christ
<+BAnt0s> Those are examples that personify one who has attained or has access to a larger quantum
<+yuriwho> I believe in neither
<+BAnt0s> I don't think one has to belief in either to understand the longevity of the ideas as well as the longitudinal scope in perspective they provide.
<+yuriwho> true
<+BAnt0s> It's called faith.
<+pinecone> Lol prepare to br ported
<+BAnt0s> You get beyond superstition.
<+yuriwho> pinecone: can you describe my penis?
<+pinecone> I drew pictures on one of the old approach and it was still my owl. Someone told me that >_> Event Horizon freaked me out more
<+yuriwho> ^ pinecone is a bot
<+yuriwho> Sadly, both my parents have passed, but they both were awesome... even though they fought at times
<+BAnt0s> Haha :V
* aivaras (~aivaras@171.88.98.24) has joined ##mahjong
* aivaras was kicked by policecone (invalid cone )
<+BAnt0s> I think some people are given a larger quantum of soul, too
<+yuriwho> hmmm, initial seeding?
<+BAnt0s> I've never heard of that concept before.
<+BAnt0s> It's just been my experience.
<+BAnt0s> The difference between wings and a millstone
<+yuriwho> we are talking Bhuddist principles and beliefs now
* +jeebzbaby (uid74698@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ephquwvveubatide) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity )
<+BAnt0s> The difference between a hummingbird and a gryphon eagle
<+BAnt0s> The difference between a pebble and a boulder.
<+BAnt0s> A hummingbird with a boulder. A gryphon with a pebble.
<+yuriwho> or the Dali Llama
<+BAnt0s> Really?
<+BAnt0s> Wisdom is wisdom, so if it bears in truth, then whatever right
<+BAnt0s> I've studied some zen buddhism, but I'm Classically educated with a Christian background
* +yuriwho ponders
<+BAnt0s> Well you take a Buddah, or you take the Christ
<+BAnt0s> Those are examples that personify one who has attained or has access to a larger quantum
<+yuriwho> I believe in neither
<+BAnt0s> I don't think one has to belief in either to understand the longevity of the ideas as well as the longitudinal scope in perspective they provide.
<+yuriwho> true
<+BAnt0s> It's called faith.
<+pinecone> Lol prepare to br ported
<+BAnt0s> You get beyond superstition.
<+yuriwho> pinecone: can you describe my penis?
<+pinecone> I drew pictures on one of the old approach and it was still my owl. Someone told me that >_> Event Horizon freaked me out more
<+yuriwho> ^ pinecone is a bot
<+pinecone> And a dick !@#&!@
<+BAnt0s> I'd say anyways. You gotta know if your beliefs are rational or not.
<+BAnt0s> Everyone goes thru wavering periods.
<+BAnt0s> yuriwho: I know.
<+BAnt0s> Take Gandalf for example.
<+BAnt0s> Even if you don't care much for Buddah or Jesus.
<+yuriwho> I am a trained scientist, I question everything. I doubt I am correct
<+BAnt0s> Gandalf the Grey was given a lesser Quantum of Soul than Saruman the White
<+BAnt0s> However, Saruman debased his soul, and Gandalf holding steadfast to the truth of his convictions and his mission
<+BAnt0s> Became Gandalf the White, transcended
<+BAnt0s> and was sent back to Middle-Earth after battling the Balrog  of Morgoth
<+yuriwho> I cried the first time I read that book, when Gandalf died
<+BAnt0s> LotR mythology is much closely related to Abrahamic
<+BAnt0s> but its as if it was given a Saxon/Celtic dressing
<+BAnt0s> which was the deep desire of its Author
<+BAnt0s> Creating a perfect fairy tale.
<+BAnt0s> When I mean related, trying to say the structure is similar.
<+BAnt0s> Especially its creation myths
* violeta9 (~violeta@196.219.190.137) has joined ##mahjong
* violeta9 was kicked by policecone (invalid cone )
<+BAnt0s> Basically what he has done though is genius, because he has created many more divisions of power
<+yuriwho> fairy tales and childrens books offer many insights into our collective gathered knowledge
<+BAnt0s> Without question
<+BAnt0s> Gandalf doing battle with a demon of Morgoth
<+BAnt0s> Is similar in structure to Christ dying, going to hell, and reclaiming the death
<+yuriwho> are you Stephen Colbert?
<+yuriwho> or is it Steven?
<+BAnt0s> Or Hercules, wading in Hades, with only the fortification of his soul by his spirit to provide him sustenance
<+BAnt0s> No, I'm BAnt0s
<+BAnt0s> Stephen is a Catholic though, a wayward one albeit.
<+yuriwho> that was a high compliment btw
<+BAnt0s> Oh, haha.
<+BAnt0s> I'll take what I can get then!
<+BAnt0s> I think Stephen is a con man now, used to respect him.
* +BAnt0s shrugs
<+yuriwho> moveon
<+BAnt0s> A decade can change anything.
* +BAnt0s laughs
<+BAnt0s> We can't escape the affect and effect upon our spirits.
<+BAnt0s> There is too much separating our hearts for one lifetime to resolve.
<+yuriwho> sadly to many are lost between their, they're and there
<+BAnt0s> or to / too as you've just done
* +BAnt0s laughs
* +Monopoly sips on his premium chardonnay
<+BAnt0s> Hey that's just my belief but it don't mean I don't have faith.
<+BAnt0s> I've seen people change for the good, and for the bad.
<+yuriwho> fair enough
<+BAnt0s> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1IjkfcwoHs
<+bannon3002> (BAnt0s) Slavoj Zizek | Unknown Knowns and Psychoanalysis - length 3m 28s - 65 likes, 0 dislikes ( 100.0 %) - 4,398 views - Zizekian Studies on 2015.01.22
<+BAnt0s> I think anarcho capitalists are communists too, by this same philosophical inclusion
* +yuriwho cracks open a fresh gluten free vodka beverage (ran out pf scotch)
* Gustavo6056 (~Gustavo60@unaffiliated/gustavo6046) has joined ##mahjong
* ChanServ sets mode: +v Gustavo6056
<+Monopoly> meh @ fiverr - changed their business to above $5
<+BAnt0s> It's axiomatic
<+BAnt0s> not automatic
* +Gustavo6046 (~Gustavo60@unaffiliated/gustavo6046) Quit (Ping timeout: 252 seconds )
* Gustavo6056 is now known as Gustavo6046
<+BAnt0s> Even though Slavoj Zizek is quintessentially a communist
<+BAnt0s> I find so much in what he says.
<+yuriwho> was that vid sponsored by Rumsfeld?
<+BAnt0s> not at all
<+BAnt0s> He's talking about contemporary American Political Philosophy
<+BAnt0s> using psychoanalysis
<+yuriwho> I'm gonna lurk for a bit
<+BAnt0s> and also note this too
<+BAnt0s> Rumsfield didn't speak of unknown known
<+BAnt0s> Yet he created a set
<+BAnt0s> unknown : known
<+BAnt0s> I'm no math guy but follow the logic
<+BAnt0s> He only provided 3
<+BAnt0s> When there is in truth 4
<+yuriwho> Mandelbrot set?
<+BAnt0s> You can listen to his speech
<+BAnt0s> NO I lack the words
<+BAnt0s> Just follow my thinking
<+BAnt0s> All Zizek has done is filled in the last relationship that was left out
<+BAnt0s> Know known, known unknown, unknown unknown, unknown known
<+BAnt0s> He doesn't work for Rumsfield
<+BAnt0s> In fact I think they are in competition for the Authoritative slot
* +yuriwho starts humming
<+BAnt0s> He's an academic
<+BAnt0s> He doesn't automatically work for Rumfield
<+BAnt0s> He is axiomatic of Rumsfield
<+BAnt0s> in that example
<+BAnt0s> He's just following the thought to its final conclusion
* +Monopoly locks yuriwho in the girls toilets
* +yuriwho takes a huge dump
<+Monopoly> lovely
<+BAnt0s> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgFoqhRT8mE
<+bannon3002> (BAnt0s) Sam Hyde - Eating in Bed (Part 2) - length 49m 22s - 838 likes, 15 dislikes ( 98.2 %) - 27,459 views - Patton on 2018.08.24
* +yuriwho and I blamed it Cindy
<+yuriwho> hmm, how to fix that sentence (it on) or (named it)?
<+BAnt0s> I think the fatal flaw of Rumsfield is he didn't leave room for being controlled by things he did not understand.
<+BAnt0s> Even though he anticipated everything he did to its full extent
<+BAnt0s> But when the time came for crime and punishment, he could in a world be treated as a war criminal.
<+yuriwho> it was the unknown unknown that got him (surprise)?
<+BAnt0s> No that's the unknown known
<+BAnt0s> I'm sure I butchered it
<+yuriwho> he fucking knew he was leading the US into an unjust war in Iraq
<+BAnt0s> I'm not that amazing
<+BAnt0s> Known Unknowns. We know things that we do not know. We know he has weapons, but we do not know how many. Unknown Unknown: things we don't know, that we don't know.
<+yuriwho> I was following developments closely at the time
<+BAnt0s> Good memory then.
<+yuriwho> yes, that I have
<+BAnt0s> The fourth variation that's misssing in Rumsfield statement is unknown known
<+BAnt0s> To quote Zizek
<+BAnt0s> "Things we don't know, we know them"
<+BAnt0s> "We know them, they are apart of our identity, but we don't know that we know them"
<+yuriwho> what is dark matter?
<+yuriwho> what is dark energy?
<+yuriwho> why am I annoying?
<+BAnt0s> When we don't know what we know
<+BAnt0s> Means that it is also the opposite.
<+BAnt0s> I think Introjection here is a great psychological inclusion
<+BAnt0s> at least to present to it and see what surfaces
<+BAnt0s> What you don't know what you know IT controls you, you don't control it.
<+yuriwho> I am going to assume that you have some or are a student of psychology?
<+BAnt0s> "When you don't know what you know IT controls you, you don't control it." Sorry typo
<+BAnt0s> I think we should all take an inventory of what we know and don't know.
<+yuriwho> I am a chemist
<+BAnt0s> yuriwho: I was a polisci major with a minor in human rights and geographical information systems
<+BAnt0s> prior to that I was majoring in computer arts
<+yuriwho> gis systems?
* +purpleunicorn (~purpleuni@unaffiliated/purpleunicorn) Quit (Quit: My MacBook has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz… )
<+BAnt0s> I'm merely a student
<+BAnt0s> However, I would always be a teacher's favorite, so
<+yuriwho> retired prof here
* +BAnt0s is an unabashed teacher's pet.
<+BAnt0s> I don't have the same wherewithal to compete in a lot of markets.
<+BAnt0s> Acting properly, efficiently, and accurately is however, important to me.
<+yuriwho> focus on content, not volume
<+BAnt0s> However, this is simply anxiety, because I'm not good at any of those things.
* +BAnt0s shrugs
<+BAnt0s> Yeah Yuri, gissys
<+BAnt0s> It's something I enjoyed
<+BAnt0s> I studied Human Rights, and then realized all the ways in which it is used
* purpleunicorn (~purpleuni@unaffiliated/purpleunicorn) has joined ##mahjong
* ChanServ sets mode: +v purpleunicorn
<+BAnt0s> Similarly to my experience in Modern Christian Churches
<+yuriwho> I think you have decent structure to you philosophy, keep on trucking, you'll be fine
<+yuriwho> your
<+BAnt0s> It is merely a Secular Humanistic Theology
<+BAnt0s> And it has the same problems
<+BAnt0s> People use Humanitarian efforts to do terrible things
<+BAnt0s> There's a psychological term for this too
<+BAnt0s> Trying to remember it.
<+BAnt0s> thanks yuriwho
<+pinecone> idk i think i want to learn python
<+BAnt0s> I never took chemistry, but think its one of those wonderful things
<+yuriwho> and then there is disaster porn
<+BAnt0s> Piety is a great cover for depravity
<+BAnt0s> For example, because it is an outward projection
<+yuriwho> nice line
<+BAnt0s> but a qlippoth
<+BAnt0s> It has the appearance of the thing, but inside it is hollow
<+BAnt0s> Potemkin
<+BAnt0s> There are many examples of this effect
<+BAnt0s> It preys on vanity
<+BAnt0s> Our need for appearances
<+BAnt0s> Especially when it gives you social capital
<+BAnt0s> Don't let the right hand know what the left hand is doing -- typical fabian approach.
<+yuriwho> humans are fickle beasts with urges and needs
<+BAnt0s> I can't remember who said it here, that I have a personality defect
<+BAnt0s> And it's true.
<+BAnt0s> But I would point to the Unknown Known
<+yuriwho> wasn't me
<+BAnt0s> I secretly control you.
<+yuriwho> Shaggy? is that you?
* +BAnt0s laughs
<+BAnt0s> All good fun, really.
<+BAnt0s> =]
<+BAnt0s> Personality disorders
<+BAnt0s> I love them because is it the chicken or the egg.
<+BAnt0s> Is society's model for behavior wrong or right?
<+BAnt0s> There is an Overton window here too.
<+pinecone> some stuff is super harmix
<+BAnt0s> .d harmix
-bannon3002- Possible matches: deleteherald, deop, donut, ds, drink, doobie, dpis, discuvver, dwi, discuss, dominate, dragon, duckstats, duckkick, disableregex, doit, dig, deluser, dealwithit, dp, decipher, devoice, domain, down, define, derpify, dice, dogpile, dadjoke, domainr, duckforgive, delbad, duckmerge, doge, dictionary, ducks, drama, debase64, dogecoin, dc, dragoncalc, doggifs or decypher
<+yuriwho> I think every living human has a psychological failing
<+BAnt0s> seriously, what the fuck is that pinecone
<+pinecone> Yeah I think that shoulto men anit's only fair
<+BAnt0s> Insane.
<+BAnt0s> It's just like Odyss3us said
<+BAnt0s> There is a window of the acceptable
<+Monopoly> hi purpleunicorn :D
<+BAnt0s> but some people are simply on a different echelon of experience
<+yuriwho> for example, you are talking to bot like it's a human
<+BAnt0s> yuriwho I know, it's a game
<+BAnt0s> Everyone is waging a war inside: feeding the good wolf or the bad.
<+BAnt0s> What an acceptable mode of experience is, well, that's beyond me
<+Roserin> ngiht
<+BAnt0s> I try
<+BAnt0s> to make it right
<+BAnt0s> with all the internal criticism I can muster
<+BAnt0s> yuriwho content not volume
<+BAnt0s> thanks
<+yuriwho> be a skeptic of everything
* NotASandwich (~NotASandw@95.98.79.11) has joined ##mahjong
<+Monopoly> night Roserin - rest well
<+BAnt0s> Well I'm pretty much a Stoic
<+BAnt0s> You can't read as much Classics and not come away with an ample amount of that
<+BAnt0s> I am not buddhist in that regard
<+BAnt0s> But perhaps is why people might get that impression
<+BAnt0s> I believe in temperance.
<+BAnt0s> A core tenet in Buddhism is Desire and Suffering Matrix
<+BAnt0s> And how to alleviate suffering
<+BAnt0s> They used to safe limbs from war veterans if they could thru remedial surgeries and muscle grafts
<+BAnt0s> Now they just chop off the legs because the industry for those parts is booming
<+BAnt0s> I remember 10 years ago meeting a woman who was studying to be a prostheticist
<+BAnt0s> but little did she know she was contributing to an industry that profits off war
<+BAnt0s> and also, the prepuce that is done away with for sanitation is also a huge source of face cream in the beauty market
<+BAnt0s> Men literally give their prepuce away to make women more beautiful.
<+BAnt0s> And other thoughts,
<+BAnt0s> Good night.
<+Monopoly> Give yourself to the darkside
<+BAnt0s> My uncle received a muscle graft from shoulder for his leg after it was blown from a depleted uranium shell that hit his tank in Desert Storm
<+BAnt0s> but today they would have chopped off the leg
<+BAnt0s> He has pain, and shrapnel
<+BAnt0s> maybe it was unnecessary suffering
<+BAnt0s> but for some people it is worth keeping the leg, even though it bothers them so
<+BAnt0s> This is why the do no harm principle is in jeopardy today
<+yuriwho> I paid a Moyle to sew me a wallet from foreskins, best thing was when I rubbed it, I had a suitcase.
<+yuriwho> sry
<+BAnt0s> Sorry, I don't know why I succumbed to mania.
<+BAnt0s> See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment